We combine the best of science, engineering and entrepreneurship
With access to more than 150 internationally leading AI scientists, complemented by experience from top-notch consulting and tech firms, we put AI into practice.
Working at LAYER7AI
At Layer7 AI you have the opportunity to create real impact in the world by leveraging the latest machine learning breakthroughs to build scalable products. As a young company we are proud of our collaborative culture. We believe in fast and continuous learning, value a bias for action and encourage all our team members to regularly develop new skills and expertise. Our team consists of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers, who excelled at leading universities and in their professional life. Many of us have PhDs and build on valuable work experience from top tech companies and management consultancies. We’re based in Tübingen, Germany’s capital of modern AI, and are growing quickly!
Our Core Values
- Bias for action: Don’t overcomplicate things – just start and figure out the optimal solution iteratively.
- Be confident and humble: Argue like you are right, listen like you´re wrong.
- Be curious: Always challenge the status quo. Learning is a win for you and us.
- Team first: Be kind, be honest, be a team-player.
- Enjoy the ride: Laughs and smiles make you and others happy.
- Time is the scarcest resource we have. Our meetings are short and effective.
- We own our work - this includes taking credit and critique.
- We love working together – nevertheless working remote is always an option.
- Great team mates including flat hierachies
- Flexible working hours
- Regular outings and team dinners
- Cozy office space with an awesome view over Tübingen
- Regular 1:1 feedback sessions
Meet The Makers
Peter DroegeCo-Founder & CEO
Behar VeliqiCo-Founder & CTO
Prof. Dr. Matthias BetgheCo-Founder & Senior ML Advisor
Prof. Dr. Alexander EckerCo-Founder & Lead ML Engineer
Dr. Wieland BrendelCo-Founder & Lead ML Engineer
Join The Team
We co-staff many of our projects with selected AI reserachers from the Max-Planck-Institute for Intelligent Systems and the University of Tübingen.